New Web Site Goes Live – Navigation Tips
Our new web site is live to the servers. There will be lots of “tweaks” done over the next couple of weeks, and with the new format, it will become more of a living document that adapts in some ways to the seasons.
There are several new features, and a new way of navigating that should make finding the information you want easier, while helping to be appealing and informational to those who are seeking membership and tournament information.
Click the READ MORE link below to get a look at features, and navigation tips.
Starting with the basics…The Primary Page Navigation is broken into several Key Categories. With more than 60 pages of information, the drop-down menus used in the previous site were becoming too cluttered.
- About Us – Basic information about who we are, our OGA award, Club House, Range and Driving Range
- Contact – Staff and Board Contact Info, Driving instructions, and Employment Opportunities at SHCC
- Golf – Course Tour and Score Card, Women’s Club Golf, Reciprocal Clubs, Junior Golf Camp, SHCC Invitationals
- Social and Recreation – Dining Hours, Dress Code, Clubhouse Menus, Pool Schedule, Social Reciprocals, Women’s Club Social Activities
- Banquets and Weddings – Wedding Planning and Venue Rentals, Banquet and Meeting Rentals
- Membership- Membership Video, Membership Information, Member Pricing, Member Testimonials
- MEMBER LOGIN- Remains the same as Before
- FORE TEES LOGIN – Remains the Same as Before
SITE MAP ON EVERY PAGE
At the bottom of every page is a basic site map that features the most used pages on the site, as well as a link labeled SITE MAP (lower right side) that links to every category and sub-category on the site.
CALENDAR FORMAT CHANGES…
On the right side of every page, there is a graphic link to GOLF and SOCIAL CALENDAR that will now open up a printable .pdf calendar which will have TWO MONTHS of information updated each month. This format offers the best “View at a Glance” plus the ability to print and post in your home.
Send your questions to email@example.com