Women’s Club Annual Meeting with Pics
The Year-End Finale – Sue GraVette, President
The Women’s Club ended the season with the election of 2018 officers, award presentations, and a fabulous lunch on Wednesday, November 1. The 2017 board was introduced and thanked for their part in making 2017 a great year. Women’s club executive officers for next year are Suzi Creech, President, Carolyn Townsend, President-Elect, Nancy Pollard, Secretary and Cheri Courtnage, Treasurer.
Click Below for More Info and Pictures
- Most Birdies – Nancy Pollard and Sharon Bowers (2)
- Most Pars - Janice Hoffine and Kathy Lucier (14)
- Lowest Net Score– Front – Sue GraVette and Connie Green (32)
- Lowest Net Score– Back – Misty Quimby (29)
- Most league rounds played- Connie Green and Linda Delaplain (21)
- Most Birdies - Leilani Norman (16)
- Low Putts – Betty Evans Award –Leilani Norman
- Low Net - Toni Rauschert (63)
- Low Gross – Leilani Norman ((71)
- Most league rounds played – Carolyn Townsend and Toni Rauschert (18)
MOST IMPROVED – Gary Davis
- 9-Hole League – Misty Quimby
- 18-Hole League – Addie Vandehey
WOMEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONS – Gary Davis – presentation of cubes
- Flighted Division – Betsy Ovitt
- Super Senior Division – Sharon Bowers
- Senior Division – Sharon Bowers
- Championship Division – Leilani Norman
KATHRYN SCHNEIDER SERVICE AWARD– Lori Reynolds
The Kathryn Schneider award is presented to a person that has made a difference at Shadow Hills Country Club. Lori has been involved with the Women’s Club for the past several years; often chairing and/or co-chairing a couple of positions simultaneously. She does all of this while running her own business.
Lori Reynolds does not hesitate to volunteer and get involved. In fact, she has difficulty saying no when asked to help out. She is very much appreciated and deserves the honor of receiving the Kathryn Schneider Award for Service.
The Nine Hole League Ladies had their annual “Witches Party” at the end of October.
Here are a few pics from the event…lovely witches all!