SHCC News You Need to Know 04-25-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 04-25-19
~ News and Dates from the Clubhouse
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
NEWS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
- Summer Hours start on May 1st. The clubhouse will be open an hour later every day. We are still closed on Monday’s until May 20th.
- NEW MEMBER SOCIAL – Sunday May 5th 2-4p Open to All New Members who have joined since November 2018. This is free to new members! Join us for food, beverages and a chance to meet other new members. PLEASE RSVP with Jeff B at JBrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Sunday, May 12th is Mother’s Day Brunch from 10am-2pm. $28 for adults and $14 for children from the ages of 5-12 years old. RSVP in the Lounge or with Jeff Brown at Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org
- Monday, May 20th Clubhouse opens on Mondays for the Summer Season.
- Saturday, May 25th the pool opens on for the Weekends – 11am
THIS WEEK’S DINING ROOM SPECIALS
APPETIZER: Vegetarian Eggrolls with mango chili dipping sauce $6
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice hand cut 6 oz. beef tenderloin filet grilled and finished with Danish Bleu cheese butter $32
Seafood: Oregon Seabass Baked with lemon white wine butter and fresh dill finished with Lemon Beurre Blanc sauce and roasted grape tomatoes $25
Pasta Special: Cheese Tortellini with Chicken breast in a sun-dried tomato cream sauce with artichoke hearts, mushrooms and black olives, served with garlic toast $24
Comfort Food: !0 oz. Oregon Valley Natural Burger Steak smothered with sautéed onions and mushrooms with a touch of au jus $20
- Two for $3: Two house made Chocolate chip cookies with Ghirardelli chocolate for $3
- Espresso Explosion Brownie Sundae: Warm brownie topped with Espresso Explosion ice cream from Lochmead topped with warm hot fudge $4
- Spring Time Dessert: Warm Rhubarb Crisp with vanilla ice cream $4.5