Shadow Hills News You Need To Know 07-11-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 07-11-19
~ News and Dates from the Clubhouse
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
NEWS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
- Tuesday July 16th the Dining Room will be closed for a special event.
- July 15th – 17th is the SHCC Junior Camp! Be on the lookout for kids of all ages, starting their lifelong love of golf!
- July 21st is the Couple’s String Tournament- This is a fun way to have a little couples competition, while using the help of a length of string, to finish up those close putts for a better score! Sign up in the Pro Shop.
This Weeks Features:
This week’s Appetizer: Organic tomatoes and balsamic reduction, and blue cheese crumbles $9
Cut of the Week: USDA Upper Choice New York Strip Steak from Cedar River( the Ranch we usually get our Gourmet Club Beef from)
Topped Gorgonzola Blue cheese compound butter $32
Fresh From the Coast: Oregon Line Caught Chinook Salmon with an Avocado Remoulade $31
Pasta of the Week: Butternut Squash Ravioli in a Frangelico Cream Sauce. Served with garlic bread $23
Comfort Food: 10 oz Burger Steak topped with sautéed onions and mushrooms, your choice of starch and tonight’s vegetable $19
- Sorbet gluten and fat free: Blood Orange
- Two for $3: Two House made Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with Ghirardelli chocolate chips $3
- Espresso Almond Fudge Brownie Sundae: House made brownie topped with Lochmead Espresso Almond fudge ice cream and hot fudge $4
- Pineapple Macadamia nut cream pie $4.5