SHCC News You Need to Know – 10-17-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 10-17-19
~Octoberfest Event is CANCELLED
~ Day of the Dead GALA – YOU ARE INVITED!
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
Oktoberfest event has been CANCELLED
Due to a low sign up, the Oktoberfest Event for Thursday October 17th has been cancelled. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Day of the Dead Gala – YOU ARE INVITED!
Join Us for the Biggest Social Event of the Fall!The Day of the Dead Gala is a benefit for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, with an emphasis on Celebration! The Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos) is a traditional day to Celebrate those who have departed. And when we say celebrate, we mean it! This event has a bit of everything!
- Plated Dinner
- Live Band
- Photo Booth
- Valet Parking
- Complementary Sangria
- Salsa Bar
- Face Painting
- Silent and Live Auction with Amazing Merchandise, Services and Experiences from Local Donors
- Loads of Surprises!
- Saturday, November 2nd, Shadow Hills CC Just $65 per Ticket – Corporate Sponsor Tables Available
- Can be charged to your Shadow Hills Member Account! ( A Portion can also be applied to your meai minimum)
- Or purchased online at ShadowHillsExtra.com (click on the Day of the Dead Icon)
Contact Kelli to RSVP 541-998-2365
This week’s features:
Appetizer: Sesame oil shishito grilled peppers with salt $5.00 great light starter with drinks
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice hand cut 6 oz. beef filet grilled and finished with béarnaise sauce $32
Seafood Fresh from the coast: Oregon Seabass sautéed and finished with a citrus beurre blanc sauce set atop sautéed spinach $26
Pasta of the Week: Cajun Shrimp pasta: Onions, bell peppers, tomatoes and okra tossed Orecchiette pasta with small shrimp in a Cajun cream sauce with parmesan reggiano cheese, served with garlic toast $25
Comfort Food: Oktoberfest Marinated Beef Brisket Sauerbraten with German potato pancakes and sweet and sour red cabbage $19
- Sorbet Fair trade Acai
- Two for $3: Two house made chocolate chip cookies for $3
- Mocha Almond fudge Brownie Sundae: House mad brownie topped with Mocha almond fudge ice cream and hot fudge $4
- Local Apple Cinnamon Slab pie topped with vanilla ice cream drizzled with caramel sauce $14