SHCC News You Need to Know 12-05-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 12-05-19
~Pac 12 Championship Watch Party
~ Children’s Gingerbread House Decorating Party
~ Employee Holiday Gift Program
~ Golf Fitness X at Shadow Hills Country Club
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
Pac 12 Championship Watch Party
Pac 12 Championship is tomorrow, Friday the 6th. Come enjoy the game in the Lounge with your fellow Duck Fans! We have a $10 square board as well that needs filled before kickoff. Purchase in the Lounge.
Children’s Gingerbread House Decorating Party December 7th at 1pm.
Gingerbread House Making Event is coming up on Saturday December 7th at 1pm. This is a free event and we will supply the materials needed to create a gingerbread masterpiece. RSVP in the Office so we are able to get enough supplies for the Children. Hot Cocoa donated by Lockmead Dairy.
Employee Holiday Gift Program
It is that time of year where we ask for support in saying Thank You to our staff by contributing to our Employee Holiday Gift Program. The money contributed is shared by all employees; Greens, Kitchen, Pro Shop, Service and Office staff. The General Manager, Golf Professional and Greens Superintendent do not receive a portion of this holiday gift program.
Your contribution shows appreciation for the many services rendered by all our employees during the past year. We hope you will participate in this voluntary contribution.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD an Employee Gift Form
Golf Fitness X at Shadow Hills Country Club
Get Fit and Rip It! – Join us for a Swing Workout Of The Day (SWOD)
The SWOD focuses on 5 Swing Skills to help build and develop the foundation of your golf swing. Warm Up, Workout and Cool down in less than 20 minutes and improve your body and ball flight like you’ve always wanted to do.
Space is limited so sign up today in the golf shop or by emailing Birk@orangewhiptrainer.com!
• LEAD BY:
Birk Nelson, PGA, TPI, GFX
Nick Mainenti, CPT, TPI
Sat, Dec 7th 10:00-10:45am
Shadow Hills CC Banquet Room
- Dining Room is Booked for Special Parties, and closed to members 6th & 7th, 13th & 14th, 20th & 21st
The Dinner menu will be served in the lounge for members wanting dinner.
- Gourmet Club Members, your wine is available for pick up in the office.
- New Winter Beer on tap, Ninkasi Sleighr. A great winter seasonal brewed locally in Eugene. We also have a Winter Cocktail Menu with great winter themed drinks like the Snickerdoodle Martini, Rumchata Hot Chocolate and Apple Cider Mule. All for $7.00 and available in the Lounge.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner is coming up on Tuesday December 31st at 5pm. Bring in the new year with a great gourmet menu with multiple options for all 3 courses. We will also have special decorations and plenty of Champagne for toasting. RSVP with Jeff Brown or in the Lounge. Price varies from $47.00-$50.00 depending on Entrée selection.
This week’s features
Appetizer: Chinook Salmon Cakes served with house tartar sauce $ $14
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice Hand cut 6 oz. Filet grilled and finished with sauce béarnaise $32
Seafood: Cornmeal crusted Mahi Mahi deep fried and served with tartar sauce $24
Pasta of the Week: Butternut Squash Ravioli topped with butternut squash, dried cranberries and nuts in a Frangelico cream sauce with fresh sage and grilled chicken breast $24
Comfort: Marinated Grilled Pork chops with sautéed local apples and a natural sauce $20
- Sorbet: Mango
- Two for $3 Two house made triple ginger cookies for $3
- Brownie Peppermint stick Sundae: House made brownie topped with Lochmead peppermint ice cream and hot fudge $4
- Belgian Chocolate mousse with cookies $4.5