SHCC News You Need to Know – 12-12-19
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 12-12-19
~ Dining Room Closed for Special Events
~ Rose Bowl Watch Party Scheduled
~ Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Hours
~ New Year’s Eve Dinner Reservations
- Dining Room is Booked for Special Parties, and closed to members 13th & 14th, 20th & 21st
The Dinner menu will be served in the lounge for members wanting dinner.
- Ducks are Pac 12 Champs and headed to the Rose Bowl on Wednesday January 1stat 1pm. Come enjoy the game in the Lounge with your fellow Duck Fans! We have a $10 and $5 square board as well that needs filled before kickoff. Purchase in the Lounge.
- Gourmet Club Members, your wine is available for pick up in the office.
- Clubhouse will be closed on Christmas Day. We will be closing early on Christmas Eve to allow employees to spend time with their families. Merry Christmas!
- New Year’s Eve Dinner is coming up on Tuesday December 31stat 5pm. Bring in the new year with a great gourmet menu with multiple options for all 3 courses. We will also have special decorations and plenty of Champagne for toasting. RSVP with Jeff Brown or in the Lounge. Price varies from $47.00-$50.00 depending on Entrée selection
New Winter Beer on tap, Ninkasi Sleighr. A great winter seasonal brewed locally in Eugene. We also have a Winter Cocktail Menu with great winter themed drinks like the Snickerdoodle Martini, Rumchata Hot Chocolate and Apple Cider Mule. All for $7.00 and available in the Lounge.
This week’s features
Appetizer: Baked ham and gruyere stuffed jumbo mushroom caps 14
Cut of the Week: USDA High Choice Cedar Farms New York Strip Steak with bourbon green peppercorn sauce with a touch of cream $32
Seafood: Sautéed Oregon Ling Cod lightly floured with Masa Harina and sautéed finished with a roasted red pepper coulis $26
Pasta of the Week: Scallop Pasta small scallops and fresh spinach in a creamy white wine sauce with a touch of lemon tossed with Fettucine, served with garlic toast $25
Comfort Food: Pulled Pork Plate with dual sauces ( Sweet baby ray’s & K.C. style Mee Maw’s BBq’s) served with a soft roll and choice of side and coleslaw $20
- Sorbet; mango
- Two for $3: Two house made triple ginger cookies for $3
- Christmas Brownie Sundae: House made brownie topped with Lochmead Peppermint Stick Ice Cream and hot fudge $4
- Dessert Special Tiramisu: Delicious layers of custard with lady finger soaked in espresso and marsala wine topped with cocoa powder a delicious treat $4.5