SHCC News You Need to Know – 01-09-2020
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 01-09-2020
~ Dates to Put On Your Calendar for January
~ Newsletter Available for Download
~ This Week’s Specials in the Dining Room
Dates to Put on Your Calendars
- BUNCO Thursday January 16th at 6p! Come early and have dinner before the fun!
- Trivia Night is next Friday the 17th at 6pm. RSVP with Jeff Brown at Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org to reserve your seat as they are filling fast. $17.50 Pan Pizza and Salad buffet and drink specials. We will have 2 categories of Trivia and prizes for the winners!
- Spaghetti Feed is coming up on Thursday January 30that 5pm. Come join us for amazing big portions of Spaghetti. Served with Breadsticks and salad this is a great event that will have you headed home full of good food. Just $12 Sign up in the Bar or with Jeff Brown at Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Great new Wine selections by the bottle and by the Glass. Figgins Estate Red Blend, Corliss Cabernet Sauvignon and J.Scott Cellars Chardonnay. Please ask your server for details and try something new.
This week’s features
Appetizer: Italian Sausage stuffed mushroom caps topped with pizza cheese $10
Cut of the Week: USDA High choice Cedar River New York Strip Steak with sautéed bell peppers and a green peppercorn sauce with Maker’s Mark Bourbon $31
Seafood: Dungeness Crab Stuffed Shrimp; four Large shrimp stuffed with crab stuffing baked and finished with Maltaise sauce( Blood Orange Hollandaise) $28
Pasta of the Week: Chicken Yakisoba: Sliced chicken breast, napa cabbage, onions, scallions and broccoli tossed with Yakisoba noodles in a sweet, spicy sauce finished with sesame seeds $24
Comfort Food: Beef Tenderloin Stroganoff: Tender beef tips with onions and mushrooms in a rice demi-glace sauce with a touch of sour cream, served over fettucine noodles $20
- Sorbet: Mango
- Two for $3: Two house made cranberry oatmeal cookies for $3
- Brownie Sundae: Warm brownie topped with your choice of peppermint or vanilla ice cream and hot fudge $4
- Warm local berry cobbler: local berries baked with a sweet biscuit and oat crunchy topping served warm with vanilla ice cream $4.5