SHCC News You Need to Know 01-16-2020
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 01-16-2020
~ Dates to Put On Your Calendar for January
~ This Week’s Specials in the Dining Room
Dates to Put on Your Calendars
- BUNCO TONIGHT!! Thursday January 16th at 6p! Come early and have dinner before the fun!
- Trivia Night is Friday the 17th at 6pm. RSVP with Jeff Brown at Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org to reserve your seat as they are filling fast. $17.50 Pan Pizza and Salad buffet and drink specials. We will have 2 categories of Trivia and prizes for the winners!
- Spaghetti Feed is coming up on Thursday January 30that 5pm. Come join us for amazing big portions of Spaghetti. Served with Breadsticks and salad this is a great event that will have you headed home full of good food. Just $12 Sign up in the Bar.
- Strectch and Sip Class – Sunday January 26th – Learn exercises that improve balance, mobility and posture, and have a complimentary glass of wine or cocktail following! Sign Up in the Pro Shop or Contact Nick 541-870-0647
- Orange Whip Swing Workout of the Day – February 1st, 10a- 10:45 with Birk Nelson. Get Fit and Rip It
Register in the Pro shop
This week’s featuresAppetizer: Fried green tomatoes: Fried green tomatoes topped with Southern pimento cheese crispy bacon and house made tomato jam $8
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice hand cut 6 oz. filet grilled and finished with red wine demi-glace and frizzled onion strings $31
Seafood of the Week: Shrimp and Grits with Andouille sausage: Sautéed shrimp with Andouille sausage, onions, bell peppers, celery and tomatoes served atop creamy grits $24
Pasta of the Week: Italian sausage with fennel, tossed with penne pasta in a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce, served with garlic toast $22
Comfort Food: Southern Style boneless buttermilk chicken breast served with Hoppin John and collard greens with ham hocks $18
- Sorbet: Mango
- Two for $3: Two house made Cranberry Oatmeal cookies For $3
- Brownie Sundae: Warm brownie topped with Lochmead vanilla ice cream and hot fudge $4.5
- Banana Cream pie: Flaky crust topped with bananas and vanilla custard, whipped cream and shaved chocolate $4.5