SHCC News You Need to Know 03-05-2020
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 03-05-2020
~ March Newsletter and Calendars
~ Cooking Class Success
~ Dates to Put On Your Calendar
~ This Week’s Specials in the Dining Room
Marech Newsletters and 2 Month Calendar Ready for reading/download
Go to this link on ShadowHills Extra for the March 2020 Newsletter and 2 month Calendar.
Remember, it is password protected- The Password is the same as the Locker Room Code.
As Always, Printed Copies are Available in the Lobby or Front Desk!
Sauces Cooking Class He Success- Watch for Next Class Soon!
David Hixson’s Sauces Class was a great success. Full to the brim with fun and great information, the next class “topic and date to be determined), will be coming soon! Watch this space for details.
Dining Specials and Important Dates Below
Dates to Put on Your Calendars
- March 11this the Gourmet Club Dinner featuring Irish Delicacies by Chef Diana RSVP by March 6th The menu features Lamb Shank, so last minute guest additions are on a first come, availability basis after the 6th.
- Couples Irish Open – March 15th a great way to celebrate the “wearing of the green” with competition that requires great greens play to win! Couple sign up with the Pro Shop
- SWING of the Day- Golf Fitness X workouts focus on Posture, Rotation, Segmentation, Weight Shift and Balance, and Swing Plane. The workouts are designed specifically to help you get fit, get healthy and swing better, all in under 20 MINUTES A DAY. Our next session will be March 9th, 11th, 16th, and 18th at 2:30PM. Cost is $20. Email Birk or Nick to sign up at Birk@OrangeWhipTrainer.com or ShadowTrainer3@gmail.com
- One Hour Chipping Clinic on March 21st at 10:00.Eliminate the Flip and Learn to Chip. This one hour clinic will focus on faults and fixes to help you save lots of shots quickly by improving your chipping. Space is limited and cost is $20. Contact Birk@orangewhiptrainer.com call 541-514-4473 or sign up in the pro shop.
This Week’s Specials
Appetizer: Northwest fried Oysters with cocktail and remoulade sauce $14
Suggested Beverage: Avissi Prosecco $5glass/$18bottle
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice Cedar River New York Strip Steak grilled and finished with Crimini mushrooms in a red wine reduction sauce $31
Suggested Beverage: Banfi Chianti $5glass/$18bottle
Seafood of the Week: Dungeness Crab stuffed Sole Baked and topped with Hollandaise sauce $26
Suggested Beverage: Chateau St. Michelle Riesling $6glass/$13bottle
Pasta of the Week: Shrimp Scampi Pasta: Tender Shrimp sautéed in a White wine garlic sauce with fresh parsley tossed with Orzo pasta and grape tomato halves, Served with garlic toast $25
Suggested Beverage: Rombauer Chardonnay – $46 bottle
Comfort Food: Grilled marinated Pork chops served with an apple butter pan sauce and Maker’s Mark Spiked sautéed apples $22
Suggested Beverage: King Estate Pinot Gris $9glass/$19.50bottle
- Two for Three: Two house made chocolate chip cookies with Ghirardelli chocolate chips $3
- Irish Brownie Sundae: House made warm brownie topped with Lochmead Irish Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice cream and hot fudge finished with whipped cream $4
- House made Oreo cheesecake: chocolate cookie crust filled with Creamy Oreo filling $4.5