Shadow Hills Country Club remains committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our employees and customers. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and have implemented safety precautions according to CDC guidelines.
In our efforts to deal with the current limitations being implemented on a State and National level, we are implementing the following policies for the next 30 days at Shadow Hills.
- The golf course will remain open.
- All food and beverage service will be “to go” only. SEE MENU ATTACHED
- We will provide a limited menu Wed-Sunday with hours of operation from 11 to 4.
- Club food minimums will be suspended until the third quarter of the year.
- All banquet business will be suspended until the 13th of April.
- Easter brunch at the club is cancelled.
- All committee meetings are cancelled until further notice.
- We have set up a fund that members can contribute to for the purpose of helping to financially support those hourly employees affected by the restaurant and banquet layoffs.
Our hope is to provide you with a sliver of normalcy as uncertainty continues to grow. So, if you’re looking for a stress relief, fresh air, and exercise we will be here for you!
WATCH FOR UPDATES In News You Know and ShadowHills Exra in coming weeks, as we continue to update you as conditions evolve.
CONTINUE BELOW FOR OUR TAKEOUT MENU