SHCC News you Need to Know 03-26-2020
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 03-26-2020
Covid-19 Q/A – Week 2
~ Employee Contribution Fund
~ Update on Policies and Procedures
~ Upcoming Event Dates and Cancellations
~ TAKE OUT MENU and Revised Hours
Employee Contribution Fund
Due to the need for layoffs brought on by Covid-19 shutdowns, we have set up a fund for the purpose of helping to financial support by employees affected. YOUR SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED
Down Load a Form Here
OR… Simply Email Laura with your member number and the amount you would like to donate at this address: email@example.com
Continue Below for Updated Procedures Dates and Menus
Update on Policies and Procedures
We have been pleased with the response from our membership
Below are the things Shadow Hills is doing to help make our members as safe as possible. Please observe social distancing and help us to remain open while providing a safe environment to play golf.
Updates in BOLD
- Rakes on the golf course have been pulled
- Leave the flagstick in
- Cups are positioned so you do not have to reach into the hole to retrieve your ball
- Power carts will be used by one rider only except for those golfers that live in the same household
- Clubhouse is closed except locker room and pro-shop at this time.
- Please bring your own hydro flask or similar container and use the water station out by the bag room
- Food service through the take out window only, service Wednesday – Sunday
- Our staffing has been greatly reduced, so we ask that you remain patient and understanding of the staff that is still working on your behalf.
- No Reciprocal Play however GUEST PLAY WILL BE ALLOWED for now.
- Exercise Room Remains Closed- and all in-person and group training sessions cancelled.
- Private Lessons will remain available, with social distancing between pro and students of six feet.
Upcoming Event Dates and Cancellations
- ALL CARD Games/Mahjong/Board Games have been CANCELLED until further notice
- WATCH For New Calendar Updates Next Week in the April Newsletter
- DINING ROOM AND LOUNGE REMAIN CLOSED TO ALL FOOD SERVICE
Except for Take Out! Wed – Sun 11a-4p
SEE MENU BELOW