Covid-19 Policies and Changes to Services, Hours and Menu
Covid -19 Restrictions and Hours Changes for Shadow Hills CC
As most of you know by now, the State of Oregon has issued a 2-week “stay at home” order which takes us back to many of the restrictions we experienced during the initial “Covid-Shut Down” period last March. The country is seeing exponential growth in both cases and deaths, including double-digit increases here in Lane county, due to the Covid pandemic.
Beginning Wednesday, November 18th, and continuing for at least two weeks thereafter, the following policies will be instituted along with restricted services and hours.
Food Service (beginning Wednesday, November 18th) PLEASE SEE MENU AND HOURS BELOW
- Food and Beverage Service will be limited to “Take Out” menu, 10a-4p, Tuesday-Thursday and 10a-5p Friday-Sunday.
- A limited menu (See Below) will be available and served through the “Take-Out Window” near the lounge entrance, OR Delivered to Your Car in the Parking Lot (food only).
- All indoor and outdoor table service will be suspended until further notice.
Club House and Pro Shop Access
- Masks must be worn in all locations in the club house, pro shop, locker rooms and office areas.
- The Fitness Center shall be closed for any use during this 2-week period.
- All social activities and indoor gatherings are suspended (Cards, Games, etc.)
- Annual Holiday Pro Shop Sale, scheduled for Friday, November 20th is Postponed
- Holiday Decorating Scheduled for November 22nd has been Postponed
Golf Course and Practice Facility
- The Golf Course will remain OPEN – social distancing and masks at club staging area is suggested
- The Ranges on the Practice Facility will remain open
- Masks to be worn by both teacher and student for individual golf lessons
The Staff and Board of directors are dedicated to keeping our members and staff safe during this challenging time. Your cooperation and understanding is very much appreciated. All State regulations for Case and Contact Reporting will be followed as per County and State medical regulations.
CLICK “MORE” BELOW FOR TAKEOUT MENU