SHCC News You Need to Know – 12-03-2020
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 12-03-2020
~ HOLIDAY SALE SATURDAY and SUNDAY!
~ Holiday Bonus Fund for Employees
~ Take Out Menu and Dining Hours
Holiday Sale SATURDAY and SUNDAY!
It’s the sale that has grown too big for just a single day! The Pro Shop Holiday Sale will be held December 5th-6th – 10a-4p both days. We have stocked up on special items for this sale, along with huge discounts on almost everything in the shop!
- Vendors will be at the sale, from Adidas, Puma, Bag Boy, Wallaroo Hats and more.
- Wine sale, order direct and pay 15% over wholesale.
- Raffle items include 4-somes, wine baskets & Holiday baskets, lessons and more. Raffle benefits the employee fund.
See Flyer Below!
Holiday Bonus Fund for Employees
With the COVID services restrictions, and so many facing reduced hours or layoffs, many of our employees are counting on a “Christmas Surprise” this year! It is that time of year where we ask for support in saying Thank You to our staff by contributing to our Employee Holiday Gift Program. The money contributed is shared by all employees: Greens, Kitchen, Pro Shop, Service and Office staff. The General Manager, Golf Professional and Greens Superintendent do not receive a portion of this holiday gift program. Your contribution shows appreciation for the many services rendered by all our employees during the past year. We hope you will participate in this voluntary contribution.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
CLICK BELOW FOR TAKE OUT MENU AND HOLIDAY SALE DETAILS
New Policy for Extended Food Service Closures and Food Related Dues and Charges
Due to extended limitations for service passed down by the State of Oregon, the Staff and Board of Directors have made the following decisions regarding operations for the rest of the year.
- All regular dining, including the dining room, lounge, and outdoor seating will be closed until sometime after the first of the year.
- A limited Take-Out Menu (see below) will be offered Tuesday- Sunday, 10a -4p.
Dues and Food Minimum Reductions
Beginning December 1st,
- The Club will not charge dues for Social Memberships
- The Club will suspend all Food Minimums while restaurant is closed
- All golf memberships (including Sport Social Memberships) will be charged regular monthly dues
Golf and Practice Facilities will remain open, along with the Pro Shop. Masks to be worn in the building, and safe social distancing is required.