New Mask Policy at Shadow Hills
As per the latest directive from the State of Oregon, SHCC is making the following changes to our current mask policies.
- Members and Employees who are FULLY VACCINATED, are no longer required to wear masks indoors or outdoors.
- The club will not be in the business of verifying whether members have been vaccinated and meet the mandated requirements. The club, staff and our board of directors trust that our members will comply and will self-monitor.
- All employees that have been fully vaccinated and meet the governor’s requirements are free to not wear a mask, but those who have not will continue to wear a mask.
- The club will verify and have on file proof of vaccination for the employees.
We ask that all members adhere to these guidelines, as “cheating the system” only puts others in danger.
To see more information on the latest recommendations from the governor and the CDC, click the link below.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Crazy 8 Scramble Info
Crazy 8 “Favorite Sports Team Scramble” is FRIDAY, May 21st. Tee off is at 5:45pm sharp! Remember to wear your favorite sports team jersey. We have an extra full tee sheet so please try and check in early so we can get started on time. Power carts will be limited. If you are able to walk then we encourage you to do so as we will need as many carts as possible for players that may not be able to walk 9 holes.
With some still lingering concerns on Covid 19 restrictions regarding food service for large groups (mainly buffets) this first Crazy 8 of the year will not have it’s usual buffet dinner following play. There will be our usual dinner service that evening (See Menu Below) with extended lounge hours, however if you are planning on eating at the club before or after the Crazy 8 please make reservations. See you at the club!
Save the Date for Day of the Dead Celebration!
Save the Date Friday October 29, 2021, for another “Day of the Dead” Party and Celebration! Covid cancelled our last event, so we are planning this years to be jam-packed with “Back from the Dead Fun!”
- Plated Dinner
- Photo Booth,
- Valet parking
- Tequila Tasting
- Salsa Bar
- Face Painting
- Raffles and Silent Auction
A Fundraiser for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital We Know How to Have Fun. Don’t miss it!
Get your tables together early! DOD Chairs, Jim Creech & Margie Brooks
CLICK BELOW FOR DINING SPECIALS