~Please Register for the New Mask Policy
~ Pool Hours Set
~Pool Party for 50 Under Scheduled
~Save the Date for Day of the Dead
~Breakfast Added to Fridays
~This Week’s Specials
Please Register for the New Mask Policy at SHCC
The SHCC Board has agreed to follow the recent OSHA mask requirements placed on businesses.
- The club is requiring members that want to enter the clubhouse without a mask to provide proof of vaccination.
- Members must bring in their vaccination card (or photo proof on their phones) to the administrative office if they want to enter the building without a mask.
- All guests must provide proof of vaccination to enter the building without a mask.
- Members can also email a photo of their card to Caitie at email@example.com.
- All registered members will have a pop-up on their Jonus account info, so they only need to register once.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but have no other options, but to follow the guidelines and regulations given to the club by OSHA.
PLEASE CHECK IN WITH CAITIE AT THE FRONT DESK to Register Your Vaccination Card. Once and done!
Pool Hours Set!
Pool hours and days. Memorial Day weekend, May 29 – May 31, 11 to 8. June 3 Thursday – Saturday 11 to 8 and Sunday 11 to 7. June 10 Thursday – Saturday 11 to 8 and Sunday 11 to 7. June 17 Thursday open full time for the season, Thursday – Saturdays 11 to 8 and Sunday – Wednesday 11 to 7.
50 and Under “Adults Only” Pool Party!
We know that being a parent can be hard work, and sometimes the adults just need a break! The SHCC 50 and Under group is planning a night of “adults only” at the pool!
See the poster below for details and how to register!
Save the Date for Day of the Dead Celebration!
Save the Date Friday October 29, 2021, for another “Day of the Dead” Party and Celebration! Covid cancelled our last event, so we are planning this years to be jam-packed with “Back from the Dead Fun!”
- Plated Dinner
- Photo Booth,
- Valet parking
- Tequila Tasting
- Salsa Bar
- Face Painting
- Raffles and Silent Auction
A Fundraiser for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital We Know How to Have Fun. Don’t miss it!
Get your tables together early! DOD Chairs, Jim Creech & Margie Brooks
CLICK BELOW FOR DINING SPECIALS