SHCC News You Need to Know – 06-23-2021
- Justin Herbert Invitational Details- and Tickets to After Tournament Event
- Save The Date for Upcoming Events!
- Dining Room Details for Me and My Shadow Weekend
Justin Herbert Invitational Details- and Tickets to After-Tournament Event
Shadow Hills is proud to be hosting the Justin Herbert Invitational presented by Kendall Auto Group on July 8th. All proceeds will benefit Kidsports, where all kids play.
To read more about the event, visit: www.
The golf tournament is sold out, but we have a limited amount of tickets to Party on the Green for purchase by members of Shadow Hills. As Covid restrictions ease up, we have been looking forward to an event like this!
Party on the Green features:
- Entertainment by the one and only Kelley James
- Mingle and sample fare provided by 10 local restaurants
- Enjoy Beer/Wine/Spirits/Cider from Hop Valley, Silvan Ridge, Heritage Distilling and 2 Towns.
- A fabulous silent auction presented by White Claw includes tickets to away football games and a ton of sports and golf related items + much more.
Gates open at 5:30, tickets are $125 each – If you would like to attend, don’t delay, purchase your tickets today!
CLICK HERE: https://kidsports.ejoinme.org/
Due to the size and scope of this event, Shadow Hills will be closed to members all day on July 8th unless you are a tournament guest. Members will not have any access to the restaurant, course, practice facility, locker rooms, pool or gym. The gates and perimeter will be monitored by security, so please plan ahead. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*If you are not vaccinated, please bring a mask, as you are required to wear a mask anytime you are inside the clubhouse.
**Justin Herbert will not be signing autographs. If items are brought inside security will require you to return it to your vehicle.
***Party on the Green Drink Ticket Policy: In an effort to support drinking responsibly and a safe environment for our guests we have implemented the following policy. Each guest over 21 will be given an event wristband that has 5 drink tabs attached to it. Each tab is good for one glass of beer, cider, wine or cocktail. Once the tabs are used no other bands will be given for drinks. Responsible serving practices will be strictly enforced. If a person is visibly intoxicated, they will not be served additional drinks, despite the number of remaining tabs on their wristband. A valid driver’s license or government issued ID will be required in order to receive your drink ticket wristband.
****We ask that all guests be at least 18 years of age.
Save the Date for Upcoming Social, Golf and Dining Events
- Me and My Shadow Tournament – June 26th-27 the COURSE WILL BE CLOSED BOTH DAYS with limited service in the lounge.
- July 6th – Putts, Pearls and PolkaDots Women’s League Guest Day (see poster below)
- July 6th- Water Aerobics Classes begin. Sign up Today! ( See Poster Below)
- July 7th at 6:00 pm we will be doing the Rogue Distilleries Maker’s Dinner it will begin at 6:00 pm. Price and menu to follow. Seating is limited! Make your reservations today!
- Thursday, July 29th from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Shadow Hills Wine Show in the Smith Garden. Tastings from many local vineyards & Distributors as well as appetizers. Make reservations for dinner after the tasting.
- Friday, September 17th, 2021Shadow Hills and Ballet Fantastique present a night of dinner on the patio and ballet behind the 18th green. Details to be announced soon. Watch for it, seating will be limited.
CLICK BELOW FOR DINNER INFO AND EVENT POSTERS