SHCC News You Need to Know 06-30-2021
- JULY News Letter Ready to Download or Read
- Justin Herbert Invitational Details- BONUS OPORTUNITY
- Day of the Dead Pre-Event Auction Item
- Save The Date for Upcoming Events!
- Dining Room Details for Me and My Shadow Weekend
JULY NEWSLETTER READY TO DOWNLOAD or READ
The July issue of the SHCC Newsletter is ready to download or read- by going to the link below.
As always, printed copies are available in the lobby or the front office!
GO TO: https://shadowhillsextra.com/2021/06/30/shcc-newsletters-archived/
Justin Herbert Invitational Details- BONUS OPORTUNITY
Shadow Hills is proud to be hosting the Justin Herbert Invitational presented by Kendall Auto Group on July 8th. All proceeds will benefit Kidsports, where all kids play.
To read more about the event, visit: www.
The golf tournament is sold out, but we have a limited amount of tickets to Party on the Green for purchase by members of Shadow Hills.
Party on the Green features
BONUS- an exclusive opportunity for Shadow Hills ticket holders only. You will have access to the hospitality suite on hole #4. This is THE hole that everyone will be talking about. Players will stand in the box and be roasted during their tee shot with a personalized freestyle by renowned, Kelley James (https://www.youtube.com/
- Mingle and sample fare provided by 10 local restaurants
- Enjoy Beer/Wine/Spirits/Cider from Hop Valley, Silvan Ridge, Heritage Distilling and 2 Towns.
- A fabulous silent auction presented by White Claw includes tickets to away football games and a ton of sports and golf related items + much more.
Gates open at 5:30, tickets are $125 each – If you would like to attend, don’t delay, purchase your tickets today!
CLICK HERE: https://kidsports.ejoinme.org/
Due to the size and scope of this event, Shadow Hills will be closed to members all day on July 8th unless you are a tournament guest. Members will not have any access to the restaurant, course, practice facility, locker rooms, pool or gym. The gates and perimeter will be monitored by security, so please plan ahead. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*If you are not vaccinated, please bring a mask, as you are required to wear a mask anytime you are inside the clubhouse.
**Justin Herbert will not be signing autographs. If items are brought inside security will require you to return it to your vehicle.
***Party on the Green Drink Ticket Policy: In an effort to support drinking responsibly and a safe environment for our guests we have implemented the following policy. Each guest over 21 will be given an event wristband that has 5 drink tabs attached to it. Each tab is good for one glass of beer, cider, wine or cocktail. Once the tabs are used no other bands will be given for drinks. Responsible serving practices will be strictly enforced. If a person is visibly intoxicated, they will not be served additional drinks, despite the number of remaining tabs on their wristband. A valid driver’s license or government issued ID will be required in order to receive your drink ticket wristband.
****We ask that all guests be at least 18 years of age.
Day of the Dead Pre-Event Auction Item
While the Day of the Dead Event is still months away, the committee has begun to launch the “Auction Items” early! Up through July 15th, You can Bid on this fantastic Raft/Recreation Package! All proceeds go to Doernbecher Children’s Hospital! Bids can be made in the Front Lobby of the Clubhouse!
CLICK BELOW FOR DINNER SPECIALS AND SVE THE DATE EVENT INFO
Save the Date for Upcoming Social, Golf and Dining Events
- July 6th – Putts, Pearls and PolkaDots Women’s League Guest Day (see poster below)
- July 6th- Water Aerobics Classes begin. Sign up Today! ( See Poster Below)
- July 7th at 6:00 pm we will be doing the Rogue Distilleries Maker’s Dinner it will begin at 6:00 pm. Price and menu to follow. Seating is limited! Make your reservations today!
- July 15th – 50 and Under Adult Swim Night (See Poster Below)
- Thursday, July 29th from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Shadow Hills Wine Show in the Smith Garden. Tastings from many local vineyards & Distributors as well as appetizers. Make reservations for dinner after the tasting.
- Friday, September 17th, 2021Shadow Hills and Ballet Fantastique present a night of dinner on the patio and ballet behind the 18th green. Details to be announced soon. Watch for it, seating will be limited.
This Week’s Specials
Appetizer: Chilled gazpacho with shrimp, fresh mozzarella, and marinated cucumbers $11
Seafood: Seared fresh steelhead with sweet pepper and corn relish, choice of starch, and weekly
Comfort: Tri tip stroganoff $16
Pasta: Spaghetti with creamy prosciutto sauce, grilled chicken, and peas $16
Cut of the week: 12oz New York strip with truffle butter, choice of starch, and weekly vegetable $34
Dessert: Strawberry shortcake $6 Two cookies for $3