SHCC News You Need to Know – 09-15-2021
- Ballet Fantastique Events Cancelled/Rescheduled
- Recent Tournament Results
- Day of the Dead Fundraiser Info
- New Mask Regulations for Indoors and Outdoors at SHCC
- Facility Closure Dates
- This Week’s Specials
Ballet Fantastique Events Cancelled/Rescheduled
Due to Covid concerns, The Ballet Fantastique performances scheduled for this weekend have been postponed until June 12th, 2022 with a 1pm show and a 5pm show.
Couples Classic and Men’s Guest Day Results
Click the link below to view results from these two tournaments.
SHCC Day of the Dead Dinner/Auction/Fundraiser
Get your table now for our annual “Day of the Dead” dinner and auction, October 29th 5:30 until you drop.
Table of 8/$700, so get your friends together for a good time. Contact Laura In the front office, for Reservations.
Our very own Matt Hogan will be our auctioneer.
Just a few things we will have in the auction:
- 1 week in Kona Hawaii
- 2 Nights at the beautiful home of Buzz & Janet Gibson on the Oregon Coast
- Guided fishing trip and lunch on the McKenzie River
- “Fender” guitar
- 2 nights at Eagle Crest with golf
- Justin Herbert signed Oregon Helmut
- Justin Herbert signed Charger Football
Facility Closure Dates
Due to Covid and Related Staff Shortages, the following events have been postponed or cancelled.
Sept 16th Cocktail class, Sept 25th Cards Against Humanity
- Course will be closed completely for aerification on Monday, September 27th. The practice facility will be open but the course will be closed all day for play.
THIS WEEK’S SPECIALS
Appetizer: Charcuterie plate $12
Seafood: Seared king salmon with lemon herb butter, choice of starch, and veg of the week $23
Cut of the week: 12oz New York strip with blue cheese bacon butter, choice of starch, and veg of the week $35
Comfort: Smoked chicken hind quarter with sweet corn relish, choice of starch, and veg of the week $16
Pasta: Chicken and broccoli alfredo $15
Dessert: Triple berry tart or hot fudge brownie sundae $6. Two cookies for $3