SHCC News You Need to Know 04-11-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 04-11-19
~ News and Dates from the Clubhouse
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
NEWS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
- Friday, April 12 is Members Under 50 Trivia Night. We will have 2 categories this time to even the playing field for contestants. Same setup as before although we will have an Asian Food Buffet offered. Price is $30 per head and the event starts at 6pm. RSVP in the Lounge or email Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org
- Friday, April 12th is Karaoke Night. Come sing your heart out to your favorite tune with your friends and family. Event starts at 8pm and is open to all ages. RSVP in the Lounge or email Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Thursday April 18th – BUNCO! Come join us for the popular social dice game, with your host Jenny Shelton! Loads of fun with every roll of the dice! RSVP in the Lounge or email Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
THIS WEEK’S DINING ROOM SPECIALS
Special Breakfast Notice – Easter Sunday, April 21st, the only breakfast we are serving in the lounge is for golfers only and will be a three item menu – An egg sand, a #3 breakfast and a ham and cheese omelet all served with home fries no hash browns, pancakes or French toast will be available due to the large Easter function.
Appetizer: Fried North west Oysters with two sauces $14
Cut of the Week: New York Strip Steak 10 oz with Bourbon green peppercorn sauce $30
Seafood of the Week: Fried round shrimp basket with cocktail, coleslaw and French fries $17
Pasta of the Week: Italian sausage with Cheese ravioli with marinara sauce $22
Comfort Food: Marinated Grilled Pork chops with sautéed apples $20
- Sorbet: Mango gluten and fat free
- Two for $3: Two House made chocolate chip cookies with Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- Brownie Sundae: Warm brownie topped with Lochmead butter pecan ice cream and hot fudge sauce $4
- Blackberry Crème brulee: Rich custard with fresh blackberries topped with a sugar crust and torched $4.5