SHCC News You Need to Know 05-02-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 05-02-19
~ News and Dates from the Clubhouse
~ NEWSLETTER and 2 Month Calendar Link
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
Click the link below for the current Newsletter and 2 month Calendar
NEWS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
- NEW MEMBER SOCIAL –HAS BEEN POSTPONED for a later date.
- Sunday, May 12th from 10am to 2pm is Mother’s Day Brunch. Make sure to take that special woman in your life out to a nice meal with friends and family. $28 for adults, $14 for children 5-12 years old. RSVP in the Lounge or with Jeff Brown at Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Monday, May 20th the Clubhouse will be open on Mondays from 11am-5pm. Make sure to stop in before, after and during your round for our great food and drinks.
- Friday, May 24th is Super Hero Crazy 8’s. Get your cape and mask out and show your fellow members your super powered golf game. Sign up in the Pro Shop.
- Saturday, May 25th the Pool opens for the Weekends at 11am. One non-member guest per party please. Full food service and drinks available at the Pool so come catch some rays and cool off in the nice water.
- Monday, May 27th is Memorial Day and we will be offering Breakfast starting at 6am and runs until 12:30p. Lunch starts at 11am and runs until 5pm. We look forward to seeing you out at the Clubhouse.
THIS WEEK’S DINING ROOM SPECIALS
Appetizer: Dungeness Crab cakes with small salad lemon vinaigrette and roasted red pepper coulis $15
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice hand cut 10 oz. New York Strip Steak with garlic butter mushrooms $30
Fresh from the Coast: Oregon Ling cod: lightly floured and sautéed and finished with a Fresh lemon herb beurre blanc sauce $26
Pasta of the Week: South West Pasta toss: Rigatoni pasta tossed with chorizo sausage, poblano peppers, cut corn, tomatoes, black beans in a creamy pepper jack sauce. Served with garlic toast $24
Comfort Food: Happy Cinco de mayo weekend: Marinated Skirt Steak or Chicken Fajitas with sautéed onions and poblano peppers, served with yellow rice and refried beans, served with flour tortillas and topping plate, chips and Salsa Starter $20
- Sorbet: Mango gluten and fat free
- Two for $3 cookies: Two house made chocolate chip cookies with Ghirardelli chocolate chips $3
- Butter Pecan Brownie Sundae: House made brownie with Euphoria chocolate topped with Lochmead Butter Pecan ice cream and hot fudge $4
- House made Tres Lechecake (classic Mexican cake soaked with three milks and finished with whipped cream) with fresh strawberries and kiwi delicious $4.5