SHCC News You Need to Know – 05-09-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 05-09-19
~ News and Dates from the Clubhouse
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
NEWS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
- Sunday, May 12th from 10am to 2pm is Mother’s Day Brunch. Make sure to take that special woman in your life out to a nice meal with friends and family. $28 for adults, $14 for children 5-12 years old. RSVP in the Lounge or with Jeff Brown at Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
** Please Note- A modified 3-Item Menu will be served to golfers in the lounge.
- WOMEN’s BUNCO NIGHT Part II– It was so fun the first time, everyone decided to do it again! 2nd Bunco fun filled evening on Thursday, May 16th from 6-8 p.m.Please bring $5.00 and come for an evening of fun, conversation and prizes!!
- Monday, May 20th the Clubhouse will be open on Mondays from 11am-5pm. Make sure to stop in before, after and during your round for our great food and drinks.
- Friday, May 24th is Super Hero Crazy 8’s. Get your cape and mask out and show your fellow members your super powered golf game. Sign up in the Pro Shop.
- Saturday, May 25th the Pool opens for the Weekends at 11am. One non-member guest per party please. Full food service and drinks available at the Pool so come catch some rays and cool off in the nice water.
- Monday, May 27th is Memorial Day and we will be offering Breakfast starting at 6am and runs until 12:30p. Lunch starts at 11am and runs until 5pm. We look forward to seeing you out at the Clubhouse.
THIS WEEK’S DINING ROOM SPECIALS
Appetizer Special: Fried Oysters with two sauces $14
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice 10 oz. hand cut New York Strip steak with a green peppercorn demi-glace with a touch of cream $30
Seafood: Oregon Ling Cod Baked with Fresh fennel fronds, grape tomatoes, white wine and butter, served with a light vin blanc sauce $25
Pasta of the Week: Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp pasta: Radditore pasta tossed with shrimp, tomatoes, fresh spinach in a lemony garlic butter sauce served with garlic toast $25
Comfort Food: Breaded Chicken breast Cordon Bleu: Breaded chicken breast topped with thin sliced ham and Swiss cheese finished with a parmesan cream sauce $20
- Sorbet: Gluten and Fat free Mango
- Two for $3: Two house made chocolate chip cookies with Ghirardelli chocolate chips for $3
- Butter Pecan Brownie Sundae House made brownie topped with Lochmead Butter Pecan ice cream and hot fudge $4
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crostada with Lochmead vanilla bean ice cream $4.50