SHCC News You Need to Know 08-20-2020
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 08-20-2020
~ NEW EARLIER START TIME FOR LUAU- PLEASE NOTE!
~ New Mask Protocol for Tournaments and Clubhouse
~ SPECIAL on Protective Sun Apparel- Save 40%
~ New Classes and Clinics Offered
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
NEW EARLIER TIME FOR LUAU – PLEASE NOTE CHANGES
Due to time restrictions, the Luau Crazy 8 will start at 5:15 this year.
Social distancing, and masks required (see below).
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we will be serving food and drink on the golf course.
- There will be no dancing/gathering after dinner is served.
- Winners will be announced on ForeTees and ShadowHillsExtra.com
- All winnings will be applied to credits in the golf shop.
New Mask Protocol for Tournaments, Clubhouse (and Crazy 8s)
The rules below are designed to meet the State of Oregon social distancing requirements
- Golfers and tournament coordinators must wear a face covering in and around the clubhouse
- Golfers and tournament coordinators must wear a face covering while in the cart staging area
- Golfers and tournament coordinators must wear a face covering when in the buffet line
- Golfers are allowed to remove their face covering while on the practice facility and golf course.
- Golfers and tournament coordinators are allowed to remove their face covering when seated to eat or drink
- REMINDER- Face Coverings are REQUIRED in the club house, pro shop, lounge, and locker rooms.
Thank you for your understanding and helping Shadow Hills to remain in compliance with the State of Oregon social distancing requirements, and our facility open for our members!
CLICK BELOW FOR DINNER SPECIALS AND NEW CLASS/CLINIC OFFERINGS
NEW CLASSES AND CLINICS BEING OFFERED
Muscles & Mimosas – Sunday Flexibility Class
September 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th – 9a-9:45a
$59 for all 4 or $20 drop-in
Each session includes a Mimosa in the Lounge-
Only 10 spots available! – (Based on CDC guidelines and social distancing.)
SHADOW HILLS CC FALL JUNIOR GOLF
Looking for a program for your junior to participate in this Fall? If so, Birk Nelson will be hosting a 6-week FALL JUNIOR GOLF OP36 program starting September 3rd. He will have two classes which will be on Thursdays at 3:00PM (3 Spots available) and 4:00PM(FULL). The program will also have 4 matches throughout the Semester.
Questions: Email email@example.com or call/text 541-514-4473
THIS WEEK’S DINING SPECIALS
REMINDER- Reservations are REQUIRED for All Dining and Seating in the Lounge, Dining Room and Deck, due to Covid Tracing Required by the State. FOR RESERVATIONS- CALL 541-234-2446
Appetizer of the week: Battered Cauliflower fried and served with a spicy ranch sauce. $8
Cut of the Week: Wagyu 10 oz New York Strip Steak topped with a Brandied green peppercorn sauce. Comes with this week’s fresh vegetable and choice of starch.$35
Seafood of the Week: Rockfish Sautéed then set atop sautéed spinach and topped with a roasted red pepper coulis. Comes with this week’s fresh vegetable and choice of starch.$26
Pasta of the Week: Italian Tortellini Pasta. Zenner’s sausage, diced tomatoes, spinach, in a light cream sauce. Served with garlic bread. $23
Comfort of the Week: Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry. Chicken, carrots, red onions, broccoli cooked and tossed in a Teriyaki sauce and served over brown rice. $19
- 2 for $3 Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Brownie Sundae. Topped with Lochmead ice cream and hot fudge.$4
- Dave Hixson’s pie. See Server for what it is this week! Slice for $5 ala mode for $6