News You Need to Know 09-22-2021
- Day of the Dead Fundraiser Info
- New Mask Regulations for Indoors and Outdoors at SHCC
- Facility Closure Dates
- This Week’s Specials
SHCC Day of the Dead Dinner/Auction/Fundraiser
Get your table now for our annual “Day of the Dead” dinner and auction, October 29th 5:30 until you drop.
Table of 8/$700, so get your friends together for a good time. Contact Laura In the front office, for Reservations.
Our very own Matt Hogan will be our auctioneer.
Just a few things we will have in the auction:
- 1 week in Kona Hawaii
- 2 Nights at the beautiful home of Buzz & Janet Gibson on the Oregon Coast
- Guided fishing trip and lunch on the McKenzie River
- “Fender” guitar
- 2 nights at Eagle Crest with golf
- Justin Herbert signed Oregon Helmut
- Justin Herbert signed Charger Football
DAY OF THE DEAD EARLY BIDDING ITEM
Come by the Front Lobby and place your bids for this amazing
“Ford Truck Tailgate” bench!
Just fill out the information on the clip board!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Due to Covid and Related Staff Shortages, Sept 25th Cards Against Humanity Has Been CANCELLED
- Course will be closed completely for aerification on Monday, September 27th. The practice facility will be open but the course will be closed all day for play.
THIS WEEK’S SPECIALS
Appetizer: Shrimp cocktail $12
Cut of the week: 12oz New York Strip with bearnaise sauce, choice of potato and veg of the week $36
Seafood: Seared king salmon with red pepper cream sauce, choice of potato, and veg of the week $25
Comfort: Grilled pork chops with bourbon apples, choice of potato, and veg of the week $18
Pasta: Three cheese tortellini with chicken, block olives, and tomato in a pesto cream $18
Dessert: New York cheese cake with blackberry coulis $6. 2 cookies for $3