SHCC News You Need to Know 03-28-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 03-28-19
~ News and Dates from the Clubhouse
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
NEWS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
- Wine Show Friday, April 5th – 5-7pm $12 for wine tasting and appetizers. We have 4 wine reps attending and special presentation from J.Scott Vineyards. All wine will be available for 10% above cost so come enjoy a fun night and great wine at amazing prices.
PLEASE RSVP In the Lounge or By Emailing/Calling Jeff Brown – Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org
- Wednesday, April 3rd is Kitchen Skills Class with Dave Hixson. Learn tricks of the trade to improve your cooking prowess. Space is limited, sign up with Jeff B in the Lounge or email Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org. 5-7PM
- Thursday, April 11th is Burger and Brew Night in the Lounge. Enjoy a wide selection of Burgers from Chef and a wide selection of Beers from Falling Sky Brewery. Falling Sky has two locations in Eugene offering well-crafted traditional style beers brewed locally. 5-8PM
- Friday, April 12 is Members Under 50 Trivia Night. We will have 2 categories this time to even the playing field for contestants. Same setup as before although we will have an Asian Food Buffet offered. Price is $30 per head and the event starts at 6pm. RSVP in the Lounge or emailJbrown@shadowhillscc.org
- Friday, April 12th is Karaoke Night. Come sing your heart out to your favorite tune with your friends and family. Event starts at 8pm and is open to all ages. RSVP in the Lounge or emailJbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Thursday April 18th – BUNCO! Come join us for the popular social dice game, with your host Jenny Shelton! Loads of fun with every roll of the dice! RSVP in the Lounge or email Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
THIS WEEK’S DINING ROOM SPECIALS
Appetizer: Artichoke Spinach Dip. Served with pita chips $9
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice 6 oz Filet Mignon topped with a mushroom and red wine sauce. Served with choice of starch and vegetable $34
Seafood: Oregon Ling Cod breaded and topped with a lemon beurre blanc. Served with choice of starch and vegetable $25
Pasta of the Week: Cajun Chicken Penne Pasta. Chicken, Onions, Peppers, and Tomatoes in a Blackened Alfredo Sauce. Served with garlic toast $21
Comfort Food: Chicken Parmesan. Breaded Chicken topped with a house made marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese served atop of spaghetti noodles. Served with garlic toast. $19
- Sorbet: Mango gluten and fat free
- Two for $3 two house-made chocolate chip with Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- Brownie Sundae: House made chocolate brownie topped with your choice of Lochmead ice cream and hot fudge $4
- House-made key lime pie with graham cracker crust. $4