SHCC News You Need to Know 04-18-19
- News from the Clubhouse
- This Week’s Specials
- Invite to New Member Social
- Easter Brunch Details
NEWS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
- TONIGHTApril 18th – BUNCO! Come join us for the popular social dice game, with your host Jenny Shelton! Loads of fun with every roll of the dice! RSVP in the Lounge or email Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org
- Easter Brunch is this Sunday, April 21st starting at 10am and running until 2pm. $32 for adults and $16 for children under 12. RSVP in the Lounge or with Jeff B at JBrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Easter Egg hunt after Brunch. The hunt starts promptly at 2:30pm. Don’t be late as we set the children loose to find eggs at exactly 230pm. If you can imagine they are really excited to start and it’s hard to keep them contained!
- Summer Hours start on May 1st. The clubhouse will be open an hour later every day. We are still closed on Monday’s until May 20th.
- NEW MEMBER SOCIAL – Sunday May 5th 2-4p Open to All New Members who have joined since November 2018. This is free to new members! Join us for food, beverages and a chance to meet other new members. PLEASE RSVP with Jeff B at JBrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Sunday, May 12th is Mother’s Day Brunch. Don’t forget to sign up early!
THIS WEEK’S DINING ROOM SPECIALS
Special Breakfast Notice – Easter Sunday, April 21st, the only breakfast we are serving in the lounge is for golfers only and will be a three item menu – An egg sand, a #3 breakfast and a ham and cheese omelet all served with home fries no hash browns, pancakes or French toast will be available due to the large Easter function.
Appetizer: Crab cakes with red pepper aioli with mixed greens and lemon vinaigrette $14
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice Hand cut 10 oz New York Strip steak with Bourbon green peppercorn sauce with a touch of cream $31
Seafood: Sea Scallops sautéed with fresh fennel and orange $31
Comfort Food: Yellow Coconut Curry Chicken Stir fry over brown rice,
Broccoli, carrots and chicken breast, tofu available on request gluten free, vegan with tofu $20
- Sorbet: Mango gluten and fat free
- Cookies Two for $3 Two house made chocolate chip cookies with Ghirardelli chocolate chips $3
- Espresso Explosion Brownie Sundae: Warm brownie topped with Lochmead Espresso Explosion ice cream and hot fudge $4