Shadow Hills CC News You Need to Know 07-18-19
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 07-18-19
~ News and Dates from the Clubhouse
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
NEWS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
- July 21st is the Couple’s String Tournament- This is a fun way to have a little couples competition, while using the help of a length of string, to finish up those close putts for a better score! Sign up in the Pro Shop.
- ·Men’s and Women’s Invitational Sign Ups for August dates. Sign Up Today!
- Get you COWBOY (or CowGirl) On! Western theme Crazy 8 – July 26th. Get your team together, it’s not too late!
This Weeks Features:
Appetizer: Chickpea Fritters with Tzatziki $7
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice Cedar River New York Strip Steak with Creamy green peppercorn mushrooms $32
Fresh from the Coast: Fresh Oregon Chinook Salmon Fillet grilled and finished with Blackberry Bbq sauce and roasted corn salsa $32
Pasta of the Week: Pan roasted Fresh Chinook Salmon pasta rubbed with fennel and brown sugar tossed withcavatapi noodles and fresh spinach in a creamy sauce with a touch of lemon $28
Comfort Food: Teriyaki chicken skewers over brown rice and stir-fry vegetables $20
- Sorbet: Blood Orange Sorbet gluten and fat free
- Two for $3 Cookies: Peanut butter Chocolate chip with Ghirardelli chocolate chips $3
- Almond mocha fudge Brownie Sundae: House made brownie topped with Almond mocha fudge ice cream and hot fudge $4
- Fresh Baked Local Blueberry crostada served warm with Lochmead vanilla ice cream $4.5