SHCC News you Need to Know – Plus Day of Dead Gala Info
This Week’s News You Need To Know – 10-31-19
~ Special Information For Saturday’s Day of the Dead Gala
Entrance Closure, Dining Room Lounge, Early Closure
~NEW MEMBER STATEMENT LOGIN/REGISTRATION
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
Special Information for Day of the Dead Gala – Saturday, November 2nd.
Entrance Closure, Lounge Closure, Instructions for Arrival for Day of the Dead Gala
- All Attendees Must Enter Through River Road Exit for Valet Parking. Sovern Exit will be CLOSED. Also please enter through the front door to the club, all other entrances will be locked.
- Lounge will close at 2pm on Saturday to start setup for Day of the Dead
- Doors Open at 5:30p
- Face Painting/Make-Up is available, please Call Stacey 541-998-2365 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot. Prices start at $50, with a portion going to Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
NEW MEMBER STATEMENT LOGIN/REGISTRATION
Over the course of the couple of days, we will be migrating to a NEW MEMBER STATEMENT/ROSTER SYSTEM. The new system will require you to log into the clubhouseonline system, and create a new username/password and profile. We will be sending out instructions over the next couple of days, please be aware of the changes, and update your information soon.
You can reach the new member registration page by clicking on “Member Login” on our website (http://www.shadowhillscc.org) or by clicking on this link – http://shadowhillscc.clubhouseonline-e3.com
Follow the instructions on the page, or wait until you receive a more detailed instruction sheet over the weekend.
This week’s features:
**PLEASE NOTE- Due to the Day of the Dead Gala, We Will Only Be Serving Dinner Friday Night, and the Lounge will be closing at 2pm Saturady.
This week’s featuresAppetizer: Breaded Mozzarella cheese curds with house made marinara dipping sauce $7.5
Cut of the Week: USDA upper choice Cedar River Farms 10 oz New York Strip Steak with garlic butter mushrooms $31
Seafood: Oregon Sea Bass sautéed and finished with orange hollandaise set atop sautéed Spinach $26
Pasta of the Week: Chicken Alfredo Fettucine: Fettucine noodles tossed with chicken breast in a Creamy Garlic cream sauce with Parmesan Reggiano, served with garlic toast $24
Comfort Food: Oregon Valley Natural Burger Steaks: 10 oz Oregon Valley Natural beef patty grilled to temperature and finished with sautéed organic Candy onions and fresh mushrooms $20
- Sorbet: Fair Trade Acai
- Two for $3: Two house made large chocolate chip cookies for $3
- Mocha Almond Fudge brownie Sundae: House made brownie topped with Lochmead Mocha Almond fudge ice cream and hot fudge$
- House made Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake with Graham cracker crust $4