SHCC News You Need to Know 08-27-2020 Luau Special Info and More
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 08-27-2020
~ NEW EARLIER START TIME FOR LUAU- PLEASE NOTE!
~ New Mask Protocol for Tournaments and Clubhouse
~ SPECIAL on Golf Dresses from Bermuda Sands- Save 50%
~ New Classes and Clinics Offered
~ This Week’s Dining Room Specials
NEW EARLIER TIME FOR LUAU – PLEASE NOTE CHANGES
Due to time restrictions, the Luau Crazy 8 will start at 5:15 this year.
Social distancing, and masks required (see below).
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we will be serving food and drink on the golf course.
- There will be no dancing/gathering after dinner is served.
- Winners will be announced on ForeTees and ShadowHillsExtra.com
- All winnings will be applied to credits in the golf shop.
New Mask Protocol for Tournaments, Clubhouse (and Crazy 8s)
The rules below are designed to meet the State of Oregon social distancing requirements
- Golfers and tournament coordinators must wear a face covering in and around the clubhouse
- Golfers and tournament coordinators must wear a face covering while in the cart staging area
- Golfers and tournament coordinators must wear a face covering when in the buffet line
- Golfers are allowed to remove their face covering while on the practice facility and golf course.
- Golfers and tournament coordinators are allowed to remove their face covering when seated to eat or drink
- REMINDER- Face Coverings are REQUIRED in the club house, pro shop, lounge, and locker rooms.
Thank you for your understanding and helping Shadow Hills to remain in compliance with the State of Oregon social distancing requirements, and our facility open for our members!
SPECIAL SALE- Save 50% Thru Sunday on Bermuda Sands Golf Dresses
CLICK BELOW FOR DINING ROOM SPECIALS AND GOLF/FITNESS CLASSES
NEW CLASSES AND CLINICS BEING OFFERED
Muscles & Mimosas – Sunday Flexibility Class
September 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th – 9a-9:45a
$59 for all 4 or $20 drop-in
Each session includes a Mimosa in the Lounge-
Only 10 spots available! – (Based on CDC guidelines and social distancing.)
THIS WEEK’S DINING SPECIALS
**REMINDER- DINING/LOUNGE Will Close Early at 4PM Friday to prepare for the Luau
DINNER SPECIALS BELOW ARE FOR SATURDAY ONLY
**REMINDER- Reservations are REQUIRED for All Dining and Seating in the Lounge, Dining Room and Deck, due to Covid Tracing Required by the State. FOR RESERVATIONS- CALL 541-234-2446
Appetizer: Breaded Cauliflower served with a spicy ranch sauce.$8
Cut of the Week: Wagyu 10 ounce New York Strip Steak topped with a brandied peppercorn sauce. Comes with this week’s fresh vegetables and choice of starch. $35
Seafood of the Week: Rockfish lightly floured and sautéed. Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce. Served with this week’s fresh vegetables and choice of starch. $26
Pasta: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo. Served with a garlic bread. $19
Comfort: Pulled BBQ Short Rib Plate. Pulled BBQ short ribs, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and apple slaw and two Hawaiian rolls. $17
- 2 for $3 M&M cookies
- Brownie Sundae topped with Lochmead ice cream and hot fudge. $4