SHCC News You Need to Know 06-16-2021
- Fathers Day At SHCC Make a Reservation!
- Save The Date for Upcoming Social Events!
- New Arrivals From Adidas, Puma and Travis Mathew
- Online Payment Option Live
- Pool Policy Defined
- This Week’s Dining Specials and CRAZY 8 EVENT HOURS
Father’s Day Dining at SHCC? Please Make a Reservation!
With a full membership, and the dining room still ramping up to “post-Covid” levels, it’s more important than ever before to make a reservation if you are planning on dining at SHCC.
And for FATHER’S DAY…RESERVATIONS ARE A MUST!
6:30 am-8:00 am Limited Breakfast
8:00 am -1:00 pm Father’s Day Menu
1:00 pm-4:00 pm Patio BBQ (Pulled Pork Sandwiches & BBQ Chicken)
1:00 pm-7:00pm Limited Menu.
Call the dining room direct, and watch for the new online reservation app coming soon!
Dining room reservations- Call 541-234-2446.
Save the Date for Upcoming Social, Golf and Dining Events
- Crazy 8 -1970s Theme -THIS FRIDAY, June 18th (SEE MENU BELOW)
- Father’s Day Buffet and BarBQ – June 20th
- Me and My Shadow Tournament – June 26th-27th
- Maker’s Dinner with Rogue Distributing July 7th
- Wine Show and Sale – Cost +15% in the Garden! July 29th
New Arrivals From Adidas, Puma and Travis Mathew
New men’s Travis Mathew including special 4th of July Travis Mathew gear! We just got a limited run on the 4th of July apparel, so get it quick before they are gone!
We just got a great selection of Women’s apparel from Adidas this week, including sleeveless polos, sleeved polos, quarter zips, skirts and new dress styles!
And, we didn’t forget the kids! New shirts, shorts, jackets, hats and shoes from Puma for boys and girls! Come in and check out our new kids selection here in the pro shop.
See Pics Below!
Online Payment of Your Member Account Now Available
As mentioned, one of the first services we are rolling out for Members who have Registered their Member Accounts, is ONLINE BILL PAY. It’s very easy, but we have a tutorial online, as well as a couple of informational videos.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN-
Pool Guest Policy Defined
With a full membership, and a growing number of Social Memberships, it is imperative that we institute a strict Pool Policy to insure a reasonable number of pool participants.
Until Further Notice- The Pool Is Restricted to Members, and their Immediate Family.
The Definition of “Immediate Family” means, children, parents and grandchildren of the actual Membership Holder.
To further define; “guests” do not include siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles or friends.
Additionally, any immediate family guest (not part of the actual listed Membership) will be charged a “Guest Fee,” of $6 for adults, and $3 for each child. You are asked to register at the “Snack Shack” when you arrive.
FOOD & BEVERAGES MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE POOL SNACK SHACK. Pool participants are not allowed to order from the lounge or restaurant, and then have the meal delivered to the pool area. Please respect this policy, as we need to reserve the pool for actual members at this time.
Pool Hours Set!
Pool hours and days. June 3 Thursday – Saturday 11 to 8 and Sunday 11 to 7.
June 10 Thursday – Saturday 11 to 8 and Sunday 11 to 7.
June 17 Thursday open full time for the season, Thursday – Saturdays 11 to 8 and Sunday – Wednesday 11 to 7
CLICK BELOW FOR DINING SPECIALS & DINING HOURS
This Week’s Dining Specials – SPECIAL CRAZY 8 MENU and WEEKEND MENU
PLEASE NOTE- Lounge Will be Closing at 4:30 on Friday for the Crazy 8 Event
CRAZY 8 MENU
- 1st course. Choice of Caesar or Mixed green salad
- 2nd course. Choice of…
Grilled chicken piccata or Jumbo prawns with pineapple salsa.
Both served with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables.
- Dessert – New York cheesecake with strawberry coulis and fresh strawberries
Dinner Specials for Thursday/Saturday
- Appetizer- Poutine: French fries topped with white cheddar cheese curds, bordelaise sauce, and scallions $10
- Comfort: 10oz High desert hamburger steak with grilled onions and mushrooms, choice of starch, and weekly vegetable $18
- Cut of the week: 12oz Painted hills New York strip with Danish blue cheese, candied pecans, choice of starch, and weekly vegetable $36
- Seafood: Seared steelhead with pineapple salsa, choice of starch, and weekly vegetable $24
- Dessert: Fudge brownie sundae $7. Two cookies $3
New Expanded Restaurant and Lounge Hours
With Covid designations relaxing, we are able to expand our restaurant and lounge hours once again. It’s best to call ahead for reservations, but the hours to do so have been expanded! And BREAKFAST IS BACK ON FRIDAYS!
Monday – 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuesday – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Thursday – 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday – 6:30am – 9:00 pm
Saturday – 6:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday – 6:30 am – 7:00 pm