SHCC News You Need to Know 08-04-2021
- Extra Week Added to Men’s League, BBQ Moved to 24th
- Ballet Fantasique Presents an Exclusive SHCC Members Only Event
- SHCC Senior Member Guest Tournament Info
- Save The Date For Upcoming Events
- This Week’s Dinner Specials
Extra Week Added to Men’s League, BBQ Moved to 24th
To equal out play between the 13 teams, an extra week of play has been added to the Men’s League Schedule. There will be Regular League Play Tuesday August 10th. Due to the Women’s Invitational, the BBQ/Scramble has been moved to August 24th. Watch ForeTees Emails for match-ups and results.
Ballet Fantastique to Present Exclusive SHCC Member Event
Limited to just 30 couples, Ballet Fantastique is staging an exclusive dinner performance for our members. With custom dinner fare, curated wines, and a live
site-specific ballet performance on the green.
BALLET ON THE GREEN TICKET INCLUDES:
- Cocktail table in the garden for you + your party
- Elegant Dinner + bottle of red or white wine
- Live Mediterranean classical guitar: Deva Priyo
- EN PLEIN AIR Ballet Fantastique Performance
Thank you so much for your support of Ballet Fantastique!
SHCC Senior Member Guest Tournament Info
Entry to the SHSM – Member Guest 2021 is now open to all members born before Jan. 1, 1967. The entry fee is $475 per team. This includes two rounds of tournament golf, a practice round, prize money, tee prizes, and all food and drink. The entry form is available by going to https://www.shadowhillscc.org/shadow-hills-invitationals
or you can pick up a copy at the pro-shop. Entries must be received by August 31, 2021.
Please contact a Tournament Committee member (Rich Bernhardt, Larry Welch, Steve Mason, Ron Willis) if you should have any questions.
CLICK BELOW FOR DINNER SPECIALS AND SAVE THE DATE EVENT INFO
Save the Date for Upcoming Social, Golf and Dining Events
- Mannie Jewell Memorial – All SHCC Members are invited to attend. 2pm August 14th.
- Sand & Seed party – Friday August 13th 5:45 pm. No sign up needed, just show up at cart staging at 5:45.
- Family Camp weekend – Friday August 13th – Sunday August 15th. Join the Sand & Seed as the start to the family camp weekend. No sign up required, just show up and camp along Hole #10 in the designated camping area. No cost
- String Tournament – Sunday August 15th – entry $50 per couple includes prize fund and dinner after golf. Limited space available call the pro-shop to sign up
- Octoberfest event on September 30th. Dinner and 4 Breweries- Details to come!
- Day of the Dead- October 29th
Fall will be here before you know it and you do not want to miss the Day of the Dead Celebration on October 29th at the Club.
Reserve a table of eight now by contacting Laura in the office 541-998-2365
This Week’s Specials – Specials 8-5-2021
NOTE- Dining Room Closed for Men’s Invitational Event Friday and Saturday
- Seafood: Seared lingcod with red pepper coulis, choice of starch, and weekly vegetable $25
- Cut of the week: 12oz New York with green peppercorn sauce, choice of starch, and weekly vegetable
- Comfort: Beef stroganoff $18
- Desserts: Red velvet bistro cake $6 New York Cheesecake with fudge and candied walnuts $7