SHCC News You Need 08/11/2921
- Masks Back On Starting Friday
- Ballet Fantasique Presents an Exclusive SHCC Members Only Event
- SHCC Senior Member Guest Tournament Info
- Save The Date For Upcoming Events
- This Week’s Dinner Specials
Masks Back On Starting Friday
Governor Kate Brown announced that beginning Friday August 13th, masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status. At this time, there will be NO restrictions on indoor capacity in the Clubhouse, Pro Shop or Lounge, however reservations are required to dine in the Lounge. Please call (541) 998-2365 to make a reservation. Masks will be available in the administration office if needed.
Pool Closed Early for Private Party August 15th
Pool close at 6 PM for a private party on August 15th.
Ballet Fantastique to Present Exclusive SHCC Member Event
Limited to just 30 couples, Ballet Fantastique is staging an exclusive dinner performance for our members. With custom dinner fare, curated wines, and a live
site-specific ballet performance on the green.
BALLET ON THE GREEN TICKET INCLUDES:
- Cocktail table in the garden for you + your party
- Elegant Dinner + bottle of red or white wine
- Live Mediterranean classical guitar: Deva Priyo
- EN PLEIN AIR Ballet Fantastique Performance
Thank you so much for your support of Ballet Fantastique!
SHCC Senior Member Guest Tournament Info
Entry to the SHSM – Member Guest 2021 is now open to all members born before Jan. 1, 1967. The entry fee is $475 per team. This includes two rounds of tournament golf, a practice round, prize money, tee prizes, and all food and drink. The entry form is available by going to https://www.shadowhillscc.org/shadow-hills-invitationals
or you can pick up a copy at the pro-shop. Entries must be received by August 31, 2021.
Please contact a Tournament Committee member (Rich Bernhardt, Larry Welch, Steve Mason, Ron Willis) if you should have any questions.
CLICK BELOW FOR DINNER SPECIALS AND SAVE THE DATE EVENT INFO
Save the Date for Upcoming Social, Golf and Dining Events
- Mannie Jewell Memorial – All SHCC Members are invited to attend. 2pm August 14th.
- Sand & Seed party – Friday August 13th 5:45 pm. No sign up needed, just show up at cart staging at 5:45.
- Family Camp weekend – Friday August 13th – Sunday August 15th. Join the Sand & Seed as the start to the family camp weekend. No sign up required, just show up and camp along Hole #10 in the designated camping area. No cost
- String Tournament – Sunday August 15th – entry $50 per couple includes prize fund and dinner after golf. Limited space available call the pro-shop to sign up
- Octoberfest event on September 30th. Dinner and 4 Breweries- Details to come!
- Day of the Dead- October 29th
Fall will be here before you know it and you do not want to miss the Day of the Dead Celebration on October 29th at the Club.
Reserve a table of eight now by contacting Laura in the office 541-998-2365
This Week’s Specials – Specials 8-5-2021
NOTE- We will no longer be serving Breakfasts on Fridays due to Low numbers and shortness of staff.
This Week’s Room Specials
Appetizer: BBQ pork potato skin $7
Cut of the week: 12oz New York strip with Danish blue cheese, candied walnuts, choice of potato, and veg of the week $37
Seafood: Seared Pacific snapper with bacon jam, choice of potato, and veg of the week $22
Comfort: smoked baby back ribs with choice of potato, and veg of the week $18
Pasta: Chicken alfredo with tomato, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms $18
Dessert: Rustic berry tart $8 New York Cheesecake with fresh berries $8