SHCC News You Need to Know 08-18-2021
- Masks Required Indoors for All Members
- Facility Closure Dates
- Fall Ladies Golf Academy Scheduled
- Ballet Fantasique Presents an Exclusive SHCC Members Only Event
- SHCC Senior Member Guest Tournament Info
- Save The Date For Upcoming Events
- This Week’s Dinner Specials
Masks Required Indoors for ALL Members
Just a reminder that masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status. At this time, there will be NO restrictions on indoor capacity in the Clubhouse, Pro Shop or Lounge, however reservations are required to dine in the Lounge. Please call (541) 998-2365 to make a reservation. Masks will be available in the administration office if needed.
Facility Closure Dates
- Pool Closes Early (6pm) for Private Parties on Saturday August 21st, as well as August 29th.
- Course will be closed completely for aerification on Monday, September 27th. The practice facility will be open but the course will be closed all day for play.
WHAT: In September PGA Coach, Birk Nelson, will be launching a 6-week Spring Ladies Golf Academy at Shadow Hills Country Club. If you want to improve your game and have more fun playing with your friends or spouse then this is the class for you.During the weekly lessons, participants will learn Full Swing, Pitching, Chipping, Putting, Green Reading, Bunkers, Course Etiquette, and more.
WHEN: Every Tuesday starting on September 7th – 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM Classes available.
CLASS DETAILS: https://drive.google.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 6 STUDENTS/CLASS
CLICK BELOW FOR DINNER SPECIALS AND SAVE THE DATE EVENT INFO
Ballet Fantastique to Present Exclusive SHCC Member Event
Limited to just 30 couples, Ballet Fantastique is staging an exclusive dinner performance for our members. With custom dinner fare, curated wines, and a live
site-specific ballet performance on the green.
BALLET ON THE GREEN TICKET INCLUDES:
- Cocktail table in the garden for you + your party
- Elegant Dinner + bottle of red or white wine
- Live Mediterranean classical guitar: Deva Priyo
- EN PLEIN AIR Ballet Fantastique Performance
Thank you so much for your support of Ballet Fantastique!
SHCC Senior Member Guest Tournament Info
Entry to the SHSM – Member Guest 2021 is now open to all members born before Jan. 1, 1967. The entry fee is $475 per team. This includes two rounds of tournament golf, a practice round, prize money, tee prizes, and all food and drink. The entry form is available by going to https://www.shadowhillscc.org/shadow-hills-invitationals
or you can pick up a copy at the pro-shop. Entries must be received by August 31, 2021.
Please contact a Tournament Committee member (Rich Bernhardt, Larry Welch, Steve Mason, Ron Willis) if you should have any questions.
Save the Date for Upcoming Social, Golf and Dining Events
- Octoberfest event on September 30th. Dinner and 4 Breweries- Details to come!
- Day of the Dead- October 29th
Fall will be here before you know it and you do not want to miss the Day of the Dead Celebration on October 29th at the Club.
Reserve a table of eight now by contacting Laura in the office 541-998-2365
**NOTE- We will no longer be serving Breakfasts on Fridays due to Low numbers and shortness of staff.
This Week’s Room Specials
Cut of the week: 12oz New York strip with chimichurri, choice of starch, and weekly veg $36
Seafood: Rolled sole with lemon beurre blanc, choice of starch, and weekly veg $21
Comfort: Roasted airline chicken breast with roasted garlic and herb jus, choice of starch, and weekly veg $16
Dessert: Brownie sundae or strawberry shortcake $8