SHCC News You Need to Know 12-19-19
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 12-19-19
~ Dining Room Closed for Special Events
~ Rose Bowl Watch Party Scheduled
~ Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Hours
~ New Year’s Eve Dinner Reservations
- Dining Room is Booked for Special Parties, and closed to members 20th & 21st
The Dinner menu will be served in the lounge for members wanting dinner.
- Ducks are Pac 12 Champs and headed to the Rose Bowl on Wednesday January 1stat 1pm. Come enjoy the game in the Lounge with your fellow Duck Fans! We have a $10 and $5 square board as well that needs filled before kickoff. Purchase in the Lounge.
- Gourmet Club Members, your wine is available for pick up in the office.
- Clubhouse will be closed on Christmas Day. We will be closing early on Christmas Eve to allow employees to spend time with their families. Merry Christmas!
- New Year’s Eve Dinner is coming up on Tuesday December 31stat 5pm. Bring in the New Year with a great gourmet menu with multiple options for all 3 courses. We will also have special decorations and plenty of Champagne for toasting. RSVP with Jeff Brown or in the Lounge. Price varies from $47.00-$50.00 depending on Entrée selection
New Winter Beer on tap, Ninkasi Sleighr. A great winter seasonal brewed locally in Eugene. We also have a Winter Cocktail Menu with great winter themed drinks like the Snickerdoodle Martini, Rumchata Hot Chocolate and Apple Cider Mule. All for $7.00 and available in the Lounge.
New Wines available in the Lounge.
-J.Scott Chardonnay by the glass and bottle. Local wine cellar owned by a member. Oak aged with hints of Vanilla and clove.
-Figgins Estate Red Wine, Walla Walla available by the bottle. Made by Chris Figgins, winemaker at his family winery, Leonetti Vineyards; his own project. Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet, Petite Verdot and Merlot.
-Corliss Washington Cabernet by the bottle. High-scoring and great reviews on the cabernets.
This week’s features
Appetizer: Chinook Salmon cakes served with tartar sauce $14
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice hand cut 6 oz. filet grilled and finished with sauce béarnaise $32
Seafood of the Week: Baked Sockeye Salmon with artichoke butter sauce $30
Pasta of the Week: Penne Pasta New Orleans: Chicken breast, Andouille sausage, diced onions, celery, bell peppers and tomatoes tossed together with penne pasta in a Cajun cream sauce, served with garlic toast $25
Comfort Food: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy, tonight’s fresh vegetable $19
- Sorbet: Mango
- Two for $3: Two house made triple ginger cookies for $3
- Christmas Brownie Sundae: Warm brownie topped with Lochmead candy cake ice cream and hot fudge $4
- Triple threat chocolate cake: Decadent chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse $4.50