SHCC News You Need to Know 01-02-20
~ Dates to Put On Your Calendar for January and February
~ Newsletter Available for Download
~ This Week’s Specials in the Dining Room
Dates to Put on Your Calendars
- Trivia Night is coming up Friday January 17that 6pm. Open to anyone over 21 years old. We will have drink specials and prizes for the winners. This will be our 3rd Trivia night so lets keep this going. Sign up in the Bar or with Jeff Brown at Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Spaghetti Feed is coming up on Thursday January 30that 5pm. Come join us for amazing big portions of Spaghetti. Served with Breadsticks and salad this is a great event that will have you headed home full of good food. Sign up in the Bar or with Jeff Brown at Jbrown@shadowhillscc.org.
- Great new Wine selections by the bottle and by the Glass. Figgins Estate Red Blend, Corliss Cabernet Sauvignon and J.Scott Cellars Chardonnay. Please ask your server for details and try something new.
Newsletter and 2 Month Calendar Available for Download
Click the Link Below if you want to see this month’s newsletter and 2 month calendar.
Remember, it is password protected (same as the locker room code – 8441 )
Or Pick UP a Printed Copy in the lobby.
This week’s features
Appetizer: Maker’s Mark Dungeness crab bisque $12
Cut of the Week: USDA Choice hand cut 6 oz fillet Oscar: 6 oz tenderloin grilled and finished with fresh asparagus, Dungeness Crab meat and sauce Béarnaise $34
Seafood: Oregon Ling Cod lightly dusted with Masa Harina and sautéed finished with a Vera Cruz sauce $25
Pasta of the Week: Butternut Squash ravioli with brown butter sauce with fresh sage and grilled chicken breast, served with garlic toast $24
Comfort Food: Chicken Pot Pie House made chicken pot pie topped with flaky puff pastry $20
- Sorbet: Mango
- Two for $3: Two house made triple ginger cookies for $3
- Brownie sundae: Brownie topped with your choice of lochmead vanilla or Peppermint ice cream finished with hot fudge $4
- Key Lime pie: Graham cracker crust key line filling topped with whipped cream and pomegranate $4