SHCC News You Need to Know- 11-25-2020- Thanksgiving Edition
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 11-25-2020
~ HOLIDAY SALE RESCHEDULED!
~ Holiday Bonus Fund for Employees
~ Holiday Giving Tree for Relief Nursery
~ Great Specials on Wine to Go!
~ Delays- Cancellations- Restrictions
~ Take Out Menu and Dining Hours
Holiday Sale Rescheduled!
It’s the sale that has grown too big for just a single day! The Pro Shop Holiday Sale will be held December 5th-6th – 10a-4p both days. We have stocked up on special items for this sale, along with huge discounts on almost everything in the shop! See Flyer Below!
Holiday Bonus Fund for Employees
With the two-week shutdown, many of our employees are counting on a “Christmas Surprise” this year, with so many facing reduced hours or layoffs. It is that time of year where we ask for support in saying Thank You to our staff by contributing to our Employee Holiday Gift Program. The money contributed is shared by all employees: Greens, Kitchen, Pro Shop, Service and Office staff. The General Manager, Golf Professional and Greens Superintendent do not receive a portion of this holiday gift program. Your contribution shows appreciation for the many services rendered by all our employees during the past year. We hope you will participate in this voluntary contribution.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Holiday Giving Tree for Relief Nursery
Once again, the SHCC Women are sponsoring the Holiday Giving Tree to benefit the Relief Nursery. This is a wonderful way to give Christmas to children who may otherwise have none.
Great Specials on Wine to Go!
The Covid Shutdown has a positive side…some GREAT PRICES on wine from our cooler! These are sold “to go” only! No open containers! Contact Stacy to place your order! (see list below)
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFO- TAKE OUT MENU and HOLIDAY SALES FLYER
Delays- Cancellations- Restrictions
Under the current Covid restrictions, we are forced to implement the following delays, cancellations and restrictions.
Club House and Pro Shop Access
- Masks must be worn in all locations in the club house, pro shop, locker rooms and office areas.
- The Fitness Center shall be closed for any use during this 2-week period.
- All social activities and indoor gatherings are suspended (Cards, Games, etc.)
- TAKE OUT ONLY FOOD and BEVERAGE SERVICE (will reevaluate after Dec. 2nd)
Golf Course and Practice Facility
- The Golf Course will remain OPEN – social distancing and masks at club staging area is suggested
- The Ranges on the Practice Facility will remain open
- Masks to be worn by both teacher and student for individual golf lessons
The Staff and Board of directors are dedicated to keeping our members and staff safe during this challenging time. Your cooperation and understanding is very much appreciated. All State regulations for Case and Contact Reporting will be followed as per County and State medical regulations.
Take Out Menu and Dining Hours –
As has been reported, as of November 18th, for at least two weeks (perhaps longer depending on updates on December 2nd), we are forced to institute the following restricted food and beverage services.
- Food and Beverage Service will be limited to “Take Out” menu, 10a-4p, Tuesday-Thursday and 10a-5p Friday-Sunday.
- A limited menu (See Below) will be available and served through the “Take-Out Window” near the lounge entrance, OR Delivered to Your Car in the Parking Lot (food only).
- All indoor and outdoor table service will be suspended until further notice.