New Policy for Extended Food Service Closures and Food Related Dues and Charges
Due to extended limitations for food services, passed down by the State of Oregon, the Staff and Board of Directors have made the following decisions regarding operations for the rest of the year.
- All regular dining, including the dining room, lounge, and outdoor seating will be closed until sometime after the first of the year.
- A limited Take-Out Menu (see below) will be offered Tuesday- Sunday, 10a -4p.
Dues and Food Minimum Reductions
Beginning December 1st
- The Club will not charge dues for Social Memberships
- The Club will suspend all Food Minimums while restaurant is closed
- All golf memberships (including Sport Social Memberships) will be charged regular monthly dues
Golf and Practice Facilities will remain open, along with the Pro Shop. Masks to be worn in the building, and safe social distancing is required.
We appreciate your support and assistance during this time. We wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season!
CLICK BELOW FOR MENU