SHCC News You Need to Know 11-19-2020
This Week’s News You Need to Know for 11-19-2020
~ Delays- Cancellations- Restrictions
~ Holiday Bonus Fund for Employees
~ Great Specials on Wine to Go!
~ Take Out Menu and Dining Hours
Delays- Cancellations- Restrictions
Under the current Covid restrictions, we are forced to implement the following delays, cancellations and restrictions.
Club House and Pro Shop Access
- Masks must be worn in all locations in the club house, pro shop, locker rooms and office areas.
- The Fitness Center shall be closed for any use during this 2-week period.
- All social activities and indoor gatherings are suspended (Cards, Games, etc.)
- Annual Holiday Pro Shop Sale, scheduled for Friday, November 20th is Postponed
- Holiday Decorating Scheduled for November 22nd has been Postponed
Golf Course and Practice Facility
- The Golf Course will remain OPEN – social distancing and masks at club staging area is suggested
- The Ranges on the Practice Facility will remain open
- Masks to be worn by both teacher and student for individual golf lessons
The Staff and Board of directors are dedicated to keeping our members and staff safe during this challenging time. Your cooperation and understanding is very much appreciated. All State regulations for Case and Contact Reporting will be followed as per County and State medical regulations.
Holiday Bonus Fund for Employees
With the two-week shutdown, many of our employees are counting on a “Christmas Surprise” this year, with so many facing reduced hours or layoffs. It is that time of year where we ask for support in saying Thank You to our staff by contributing to our Employee Holiday Gift Program. The money contributed is shared by all employees: Greens, Kitchen, Pro Shop, Service and Office staff. The General Manager, Golf Professional and Greens Superintendent do not receive a portion of this holiday gift program. Your contribution shows appreciation for the many services rendered by all our employees during the past year. We hope you will participate in this voluntary contribution.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
CLICK BELOW FOR GREAT WINE SPECIALS and TAKEOUT MENU
Great Specials on Wine to Go!
The Covid Shutdown has a positive side…some GREAT PRICES on wine from our cooler! These are sold “to go” only! No open containers! Contact Stacy to place your order! (see list below)
Take Out Menu and Dining Hours –
As has been reported, as of November 18th, for at least two weeks, we are forced to institute the following restricted food and beverage services.
- Food and Beverage Service will be limited to “Take Out” menu, 10a-4p, Tuesday-Thursday and 10a-5p Friday-Sunday.
- A limited menu (See Below) will be available and served through the “Take-Out Window” near the lounge entrance, OR Delivered to Your Car in the Parking Lot (food only).
- All indoor and outdoor table service will be suspended until further notice.