SHCC News You Need to Know – 12-10-2020
Pro Shop Deals Continue for Christmas Gifts an Winter Golf!
While we held one of the most successful Holiday Pro Shop Sales in our history last weekend, the GREAT DEALS CONTINUE at the Pro Shop! We still have loads of clothes, accessories, clubs, bags and more, that are perfect for Christmas gifts for loved ones (or yourself).
We have stocked up on a great selection of winter golf boots and outerwear, that will make playing through the winter more comfortable. A mild winter has been forecasted for this year, but no matter what the forecast brings, the grounds staff has got the course at top condition for “year-round golf.”
CLICK BELOW FOR FOOD SERVICE HOURS AND FOOD RELATED DUES CHANGES
New Policy for Extended Food Service Closures and Food Related Dues and Charges
Due to extended limitations for food services and gatherings passed down by the State of Oregon, the Staff and Board of Directors have made the following decisions regarding operations for the rest of the year.
- All regular dining, including the dining room, lounge, and outdoor seating will be closed until sometime after the first of the year.
- A limited Take-Out Menu (see below) will be offered Tuesday- Sunday, 10a -4p.
Dues and Food Minimum Reductions
Beginning December 1st,
- The Club will not charge dues for Social Memberships
- The Club will suspend all Food Minimums while restaurant is closed
- All golf memberships (including Sport Social Memberships) will be charged regular monthly dues
Golf and Practice Facilities will remain open, along with the Pro Shop. Masks to be worn in the building, and safe social distancing is required.