NEW Mask Policy At Shadow- PLEASE READ
The SHCC Board has agreed to follow the recent OSHA mask requirements placed on businesses.
- The club is requiring members that want to enter the clubhouse without a mask to provide proof of vaccination.
- Members must bring in their vaccination card (or photo proof on their phones) to the administrative office if they want to enter the building without a mask.
- All guests must provide proof of vaccination to enter the building without a mask.
- Members can also email a photo of their card to Caitie at email@example.com.
- All registered members will have a pop-up on their Jonus account info, so they only need to register once.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but have no other options, but to follow the guidelines and regulations given to the club by OSHA.
The dinner options after the crazy 8 are as listed below. We are not providing any other dinner options.
With lingering concerns on Covid 19 restrictions regarding food service for large groups (mainly Buffett’s) today’s Crazy 8 will not have the usual buffet dinner following play. Future Crazy 8’s will get back to normal starting in June. There will be a two choice menu option after play which will consist of Beef Stroganoff over Penne Pasta served with veggies or Cranberry Brie Stuffed Chicken, Twice Baked Potato & veggies. We are also offering a vegetarian option.
*****If you are planning on eating at the club after the Crazy 8 please make reservations as there is only room for 130 people. See you at the club!*****