SHCC News You Need to Know 03-19-2020
~ Health Department Inspection Results and Policies
~ Upcoming Event Dates and Cancellations
~ Operations Procedures and Policies for Next 30 Days
Health Department Inspection Results and Policies
On Thursday, March 19th, the Lane County Health Department did their annual inspection, and SHCC passed with flying colors. We were told that we are “way ahead of others” in our practices to remain safe, sane, and open!
Without question, golf and other outdoor forms of recreation are a great way to reduce stress, remain healthy, both mentally and physically! In order to remain open, and providing services for our members, several items were suggested.
Here are some of the bullet points that were identified:
- All Food and Beverages must be served by a Staff Member and consumed off premises. This means all food and beverages. No loitering around the bar or pro shop with beverages.
Takeout Food Service Will be Provided Monday-Wednesday
- NO GATHERING on couches, tables, lobby or any other areas where separation of six feet can’t be maintained.
- Water Jugs on the Course have been emptied. Club is furnishing BOTTLED WATER. If you want to fill your PERSONAL WATER BOTTLE- you can do so out of the ice machine near Club Care.
- All Carts and Push Cart Handles will be sanitized between users. Please be aware that Covid-19 can remain transmittable for up to 24 hours or more after contact.
- No groups of more than 10 can be in any of our common areas, INCLUDING Workout Room. Any classes must be moved to the ballroom, or outside.
CONTINUE BELOW FOR CANCELLATIONS and EVENTS
Upcoming Event Dates and Cancellations
- BUNCO! Thursday March 19th– HAS BEEN CANCELLED Until Further Notice
- Sauce Cooking Class for April 8th Has Been CANCELLED until further notice
- ALL CARD Games/Mahjong/Board Games have been CANCELLED until further notice
- One Hour Chipping Clinic on March 21st at 10:00.Eliminate the Flip and Learn to Chip. This one hour clinic will focus on faults and fixes to help you save lots of shots quickly by improving your chipping. Space is limited to 10 people and cost is $20. Contact Birk@orangewhiptrainer.com call 541-514-4473 or sign up in the pro shop.
- DINING ROOM AND LOUNGE REMAIN CLOSED TO ALL FOOD SERVICE Except for Take Out!
REMINDER of Policies Implemented for the next 30 Days, beginning Tuesday, 3/17
Shadow Hills Country Club remains committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our employees and customers. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and have implemented safety precautions according to CDC guidelines.
In our efforts to deal with the current limitations being mandated on a State and National level, we are implementing the following policies for the next 30 days at Shadow Hills.
- The golf course will remain open
- All food and beverage service will be “to go” only. We will provide a limited menu daily with hours of operation from 11 to 4. MONDAY-WEDNESDAY SEE MENU ATTACHED
- Club food minimums will be suspended until the third quarter of the year.
- All banquet business will be suspended until the 13thof April.
- Easter brunch at the club is Cancelled.
- All committee meetings are Cancelled until further notice.
- We have set up a fund that members can contribute to for the purpose of helping to financially support those hourly employees affected by the restaurant and banquet layoffs.CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD A FORM TO DONATE